SpongeBob SquarePants grew tired of ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins in the underwater world and found them boring and uninteresting. As the leader of Bikini Bottom, he decided it was time to show the entire underwater world who the true meme king is!
Spgbb came here to make memecoins great again, with the support of countless underwater creatures and the pure power of memes. $Spgbb will become everyone's path to the moon.
HOW TO BUY
Create a Wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
Get Some ETH
have ETH in your wallet to switch to $SPGBB. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
Go to Uniswap
connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $SPGBB token address into Uniswap, select Spgbb, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.
Switch ETH for $SPGBB
switch ETH for $SPGBB. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.
No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple.
“95% tokens added to liquidity pool with LP tokens burned and contract abandoned. Remaining 5% held in multisig team wallet for future centralized exchange listings. Aim is to balance strong liquidity provision and access to larger trading volumes.”
Phase 1: Meme
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Generational wealth
All the scoffers will eventually feel like they shouldn't have been born in this world for not buying $SPGBB.
Conduct massive marketing on Twitter and in the community.
Get listed on MEXC Exchange.
Establish a Discord group for loyal holders, where they can have early access to the testing of tools released within the project
Launch more centralized exchanges (CEX) and reach 10,000+holders
Spgbb NFT store, with a portion of sales used for $SPGBB buyback and burn.
SPGBB Academy: details tba
SPGBB Tools: details tba
T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders